Traemore Chair and a Half
Write a review
by Ashley Furniture
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and reversible seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 1 toss pillow included
- Polyester upholstery; polyester pillow
- Exposed turned feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
46” W x 40” D x 40” H
Arm height: 26"
Distance between arms: 32"
Leg height: 3.75"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Seat depth: 22"
Seat height: 22"
Top of cushion to top of back: 19"