Write a review
by Ashley Furniture
Seamlessly merging classic elements with modern trends, the Olsberg chair invites you to bring home the best of then and now. Wrapped in a fabulous steel gray upholstery with sumptuous suede-like feel, this easy-elegant chair is dressed to impress with updated roll arm styling and tailored touches including nailhead trim and window pane stitching. What you can’t see is every bit as impressive. A reversible seat cushion crafted with our highest quality coils provides a bit of bounce and plenty of comfort and support.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. • Coil Seating features individually pocketed coils to create uniformed shape and consistent 4 • Style features Jumbo Stitching. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose cushions
- Seat cushion with ultra-supportive, pocketed coils
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- "Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
44" W x 38" D x 38" H
Leg height: 3.5"