Harleson Chair and a Half
Write a review
by Ashley Furniture
True classic character comes to life in the Harleson chair and a half with room for two to sit. Set back pleated rolled arms and warm brown exposed frame with bun feet are beautifully traditional. Lovely detailing carries itself through the herringbone weave in the soft upholstery. Seat cushion reverses to maintain durable comfort. Vintage-inspired jumbo nailhead trim graces the design. Botanical pillow in dark brown is a timeless touch.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards.Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Style features panels with brads (decorative nails). Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and reversible seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 1 decorative pillow included
- Pillow with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery; Polyester/acrylic/linen pillow
- Bronze-tone nailhead trim
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
53" W x 41" D x 40" H
Arm height: 27"
Distance between arms: 32"
Leg height: 3.75"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Seat depth: 22"
Seat height: 21"
Top of cushion to top of back: 19"