Charenton - Queen Sofa Sleeper
Write a review
by Ashley Furniture
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Sleeper features easy to lift mechanism memory foam mattress.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 toss pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Included bi-fold queen memory foam mattress sits atop a supportive steel frame
- Memory foam provides better airflow for a cooler night’s sleep
- Memory foam encased in damask ticking
Inches: 93" W x 41" D x 39" H
Arm Height: 25"
Distance Between Arms: 77"
Distance From End of Sleeper to Outside Back: 89"
Leg Height: 3"
Mattress Size: 60" W x 72" D x 4.25" H
Minimum Width of Doorway for Delivery: 32"
Seat Depth: 23"
Top of Sleep Mattress to Floor: 20"