by Ashley Furniture
Effortlessly blending mid-century design with today’s fashion, the Cardelllo chair is a standout piece. Tapered accent legs set a sturdy and confident demeanor. Casual, soft upholstery with in vogue neutral gray tone is easy on the eyes and hands. Mod cushion is extra thick for extended comfort.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible loose back and attached seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/nylon/cotton upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
36" W x 39" D x 36" H
Arm height: 28"
Distance between arms: 23"
Leg height: 6"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Seat depth: 24"
Seat height: 21"
Top of cushion to top of back: 18"