Write a review
by Ashley Furniture
A contemporary dream. The Agleno chair checks off everything on your list. Designer profile is accentuated with roll arms and pewter-tone finished nailhead trim. Upholstered in a textured chenille, the feel is up to par with the look. Tapered accent legs finish off top-to-bottom style.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Pewter-tone nailhead trim
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
44" W x 38" D x 39" H
Arm Height: 28.5"
Distance Between Arms: 23"
Leg Height: 4.5"
Minimum Width of Doorway for Delivery: 32"
Seat Depth: 21.5"
Seat Height: 20"
Top of Cushion to Top of Back: 21"