by Ashley Furniture
The natural appeal of the Barrish sofa is endearing. Toss pillows with brown tones and slate gray are reminiscent of stone. Complemented by solid graphite color pillows, ample scale and deep seating provide plenty of room to take a break and stretch out. You won’t be able to stop rubbing your hand against the soft chenille texture of the tan upholstery.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 4 decorative pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery; polyester/polyurethane and polyester/polypropylene pillows
- Exposed legs with faux wood finish
91” W x 40” D x 40” H
Arm Height: 27"
Distance Between Arms: 74"
Leg Height: 3"
Minimum Width of Doorway for Delivery: 32"
Seat Depth: 24"
Seat Height: 20"
Top of Cushion to Top of Back: 18"