Write a review
by Ashley Furniture
With its elegant Charles of London arms, soothing shades and sumptuous comfort, this loveseat brings a classic look beautifully into the present. Loaded with multi-tonal interest, the loveseat’s wheat-hue upholstery is a fresh choice in neutrals. Marvelously muted ikat pillows enhance the warm, cozy feel, while clean-lined tapered feet in a dark finish infuse modern appeal.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation. Toss Pillow with welt.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 accent pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester/polypropylene upholstery
- Polyester/polypropylene; polyester/rayon/acrylic/linen pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Inches: 66" W x 39" D x 41" H
Metric: 1676.4mm W x 990.6mm D x 1041.4mm H
24" Toss Pillow:
Arm height: 26"
Leg height: 3"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Seat depth: 22"
Seat height: 21"
Top of cushion to top of back: 20"