Golstone - Power Recliner w/ Adjustable Headrest - Genuine Leather
Write a review
by Ashley Furniture
Just because you’re going for gold doesn’t mean you have to break the bank. Enjoy the high-end look you long for—and luxuriously comfortable feel you crave—with the pebble grain textured upholstery of the Golstone power recliner in canyon brown. Rest assured, this power recliner’s seating area is wrapped in nothing less than 100% leather, while heavy weight leather-match upholstery on the exterior saves you money without sacrificing style. Putting more power at your fingertips, it includes an Easy View™ power adjustable headrest that allows you to recline and still have a great view of the TV, as well as a USB charging port in the control panel for added convenience.
Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. The power reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort. For additional comfort the heard rest has a power tilt feature. Each power button includes a USB charging port feature. Upholstery features top-grain leather in the seating areas with skillfully matched DuraBlend® upholstery everywhere else.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Easy View™ power adjustable headrest
- Includes USB charging port in the power control
- Extended ottoman for enhanced comfort
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Power cord included; UL Listed
Inches: 40" W x 39" D x 44" H
Metric: 1016mm W x 990.6mm D x 1117.6mm H
Arm height: 26"
Distance between arms: 16"
Distance between recliner and wall: 3"
Footrest height: 18"
Fully reclined length: 71"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 34"
Seat depth: 22"
Seat height: 21"