Locklin Chair and a Half
Write a review
by Ashley Furniture
Don’t you love when furniture feels as good as it looks? There’s no doubt this chair and a half makes a trendsetting first impression. Textural chenille fabric elevates the look of your room with its handsome gray hue. Pewter-tone nailhead trim brings an element of shine. Oversized scale with deep, comfy seating will give you plenty of those “I fell asleep on the chair” moments.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Pewter-tone nailhead trim
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
Inches: 51" W x 40" D x 39" H
Metric: 1295.4mm W x 1016mm D x 990.6mm H
Arm height: 26"
Distance between arms: 31"
Leg height: 3"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Seat depth: 23"
Seat height: 21"
Top of cushion to top of back: 21"