Hettinger Chair - Genuine Leather
by Ashley Furniture
You could easily spend an arm and a leg for high-end leather furniture. We say the heck with that. Rest assured, this designer chair with contemporary flair entices with real leather, rich with natural grain and a dry matte aesthetic for subtle sophistication. The seating area is covered in genuine leather where it matters most. Skillfully matched faux leather on the exterior keeps the price incomparably affordable. Minimalist elements include tapered feet and a t-cushioned seat wrapping the slim track arms to soften the linear look just a touch.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation. • Style features Jumbo Stitching.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Loose cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Inches: 32" W x 38" D x 36" H
Metric: 812.8mm W x 965.2mm D x 914.4mm H
Arm height: 25"
Distance between arms: 32"
Leg height: 4.5"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Seat depth: 21"
Seat height: 20"
Top of cushion to top of back: 18"