Write a review
by Ashley Furniture
Raising understatement into an art form, this accent chair impresses with a tailored silhouette. Styled in a warm neutral color perfect in any contemporary home, this accent chair is a fresh take on living room seating. Designed with durability in mind, our exclusive platform foundation system is made to resist sagging and maintain a tight, wrinkle-free appeal.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
Inches: 43" W x 39" D x 40" H
Metric: 1092.2mm W x 990.6mm D x 1016mm H
Arm height: 29"
Distance between arms: 24"
Leg height: 3"
Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"
Seat depth: 22"
Seat height: 23"
Top of cushion to top of back: 18"